Thursday 28 March 2013

Trade with 2x3 Heroes

Hey everyone, I recently made a quick and easy 1st trade with Jeff from 2x3 Heroes. On A Pack To Be Named Later, I saw him pull a really nice Ovechkin hit from a pack of Artifacts.

So the trade was essentially this:

To Me:
2012/13 Artifacts Frozen Artifacts Alex Ovechkin

To Jeff:
Jeremy Roenick RC IP Autograph

But then Jeff asked me for what I collected. I sent him a couple of Black Hawks inserts, but he went way above and beyond. Not only did he send me an amazing mix of cards I collect, with only 2 doubles, but he sent me 50 - yes, FIFTY - extras. WOW! Included are 5 Malkins, 6 Stamkos and a bunch of other PC players.


 
And of course, the hit. It is quite a nice card, simple clean design, and obviously Ovie.
 
 
 
Thanks for the GREAT trade Jeff! Looking forward to more!
 
 
ALSO: Jarome Iginla has been traded to the Penguins!!! :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment